Furnace Maintenance in Ottawa and Surrounding Area
Keep your equipment running better, longer with First Call Heating & Cooling Maintenance Services.
Regular furnace maintenance and cleaning are essential to the longevity of your units. Your furnace is a critical part of your home. It is more important to keep it running efficiently, and minimize the chances of waking up freezing in the middle of the night.
We offer regular maintenance plans that will keep your furnace running smooth year after year. Some of the most important checks include:
Check And Clean Gas Burner Section
- Our experts inspect your unites for chips, cracks and corrosion.
- A dirty or cracked burner can lower your efficiency or cause a dangerous situation.
Verify Correct Airflow And Blower Operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for maximum comfort.
- A dirty burner can cause excessive heat across your exchanger leading to premature failure of your unite.
Inspection of your Heat Exchanger
- The heat exchanger is the heart of your furnace. It separates the hot exhaust fumes from your regular air stream.
- A cracked or corroded heat exchanger can allow carbon monoxide to your home and cause life threatening situation.
Verify Calibration Of Gas Valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Examine All Electrical Components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation.
Give us a call today to set-up your Furnace Maintenance appointment. We service Ottawa and areas.
What Clients are Saying
I cannot say enough about the work First Call did at my home. When Direct Energy told me it would take 4 days to get to my problem I called First Call on the recommendation of one of my neighbours.
- Residential & Commercial
- Family Owned & Operated
- Planned Service Agreements
- FREE In Home Estimates
- Professional Installers
- Installation and Replacement
- Competitive Pricing
- Rental and financing options OAC